Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
If you purchase goods or services from Devbo, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Accessing our site
- Devbo is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that Devbo, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to Devbo is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Devbo is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Devbo.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update Devbo and change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that Devbo, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Devbo, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Devbo for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Devbo.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Devbo must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Devbo, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Devbo or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Devbo; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on Devbo. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide Devbo for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Devbo for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Devbo or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on Devbo. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods and services by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of service.
Uploading content to our site
Any content you upload to Devbo will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you license).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of Devbo.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on Devbo.
The views expressed by other users on Devbo do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you license
When you upload or post content to Devbo, you grant the following licenses:
A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the services provided by our site and across different media and to promote the site or services; and
A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to allow third parties to use the content for their purposes.
We will only ever use your materials to carry out your instructions to us – unless, very exceptionally, a court or other regulator orders us to disclose them.
We do not guarantee that Devbo will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access Devbo. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Devbo by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Devbo, the server on which Devbo is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Devbo. You must not attack Devbo via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Devbo will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to Devbo on any website that is not owned by you.
- Devbo must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of the content on Devbo other than that set out above, please contact us by using the details set out on Devbo.
Third-party links and resources on our site
- Where Devbo contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Applicable law
To contact us, please feel free to contact us by using the details set out on Devbo.